Omron BP760 7 Series Review – Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
The Upper Arm Monitor is an irregular heart beat detector. The Omron BP760 7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, which is the updated version of the Omron HEM-711DLX, offers accuracy and ease with a simple and precise interface. It includes ComFit Cuff and the Cuff Wrap Guide to ensure a snug fit and accurate reading each time you take a measurement. This model offers memory storage space for more than 60 readings and has blood pressure indicator guide as well.
Where To Buy?
If you’re looking to grab the Omron BP 760 for a lower price, check out Amazon (check current discounted price with free shipping).
Omron BP760 7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Features
- Cuff Wrap Guide – this indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly around the arm
- ComFit Cuff – this is patented by Omron, a pre formed cuff which expands to fit both large and regular sized arms to ensure comfort and accurate readings
- Advanced Averaging – it is an exclusive technology that automatically displays the average of 3 readings taken in the last ten minutes
- Irregular Heart Beat Detector – detects irregular heartbeat while the blood pressure is measured. If an irregular heart beat is detected, the indicator icon would appear, alerting you to consult with your doctor.
- BP Level indicator – it shows the reading compared to the internationally recognized guidelines for the normal home blood pressure level
- AC Adapter which plugs in your wall and ensures the monitor is prepared for use whenever you are
- 60 Memory Storage – it has a 30 memory storage for each person (60 total) including the date and time stamps that let you review the last thirty readings with the touch of button
Omron BP760 7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Fit
Cuff size is essential in ensuring an accurate reading each time you monitor. Before you buy a home blood pressure monitor, you have to determine first if you need the standard or the large sized cuff. To identify the arm size, use measuring tape to measure the circumference of your arm.
- Standard Adult Cuff — 9 – 13 inches
- Large Adult Cuff — 13 – 17 inches
- Omron ComFit Cuff — this fits both standard and large size arms from 9 – 17 inches
Omron BP760 7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor User Reviews
Many users are saying the Omron BP760 7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor was very easy to understand after looking at the directions. It does state when to take and when not to take your blood pressure. They are raving about its accuracy and that it feels like a very solid unit. Users are even taking it to their doctor and comparing against the accuracy of the blood pressure monitors in the doctor’s office.
Some users have complained about not being able to truly use it for more than 1 person. The monitor will average in past readings into your future readings regardless of what user is using it, which makes the averaging not very correct. However, not many users have complained about this so you may want to take it with a grain of salt.
Overall, the monitor is rated 4.5/5 stars on Amazon.com. Most users are rating it 5 stars and are finding it to meet their needs. Omron produces great products and we feel very comfortable in recommending this monitor for your home.
Back To Homepage & Reviews: Blood Pressure Monitor Ratings
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!