The Omron BP791IT 10 + Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor the updated version of the Omron HEM-790IT. It’s a dependable BP monitor device which offers its users with detailed information to better understand their heart and blood pressure. It’s a one touch operation that has been found to be consistently accurate because of its Cuff Wrap Guide and Calibration Check System. The Omron BP791IT 10 is considered to be one of the better blood pressure monitors for everyday home use because of it’s extensive features.
Where To Buy?
We highly recommend Amazon.com (check current discounted price with free shipping). They tend to always have it for the lowest price we can find.
TruRead Enhances Accuracy
The TruRead feature is a huge contributor to its accuracy. It averages 3 different consecutive measurements that are taken 1 minute apart to give you a better idea of where your blood pressure currently is. It’s also a good idea to take your blood pressure at different time of the day. So, the monitor will also compare and average the readings you take in the morning to the reading that you take at night.
Finds Irregular Heartbeats
The Omron BP791IT 10 + Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor also does a great job of spotting irregular heart beat patterns while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is found, an indicator will appear and suggest that you consult your physician if needed.
What Sets It Apart From Other Omron Models?
What sets the BP791IT aside from the other Omron monitors is its compatibility with the online service, Microsoft Health Vault. You can upload your results to this service and see graphically how you are doing. In the past, Omron provided software that may have been a little clunky. Microsoft Health Vault is universal with other devices and it makes it much easier to show your doctor your results via email or by printing them out.
Omron BP791IT 10+ Series Features and Specs:
- Calibration check system that double checks each reading to ensure accuracy
- Cuff Wrap Guide to ensure you wrapped the cuff around your arm correctly.
- Irregular heart beat detector
- Hypertension Indicator
- ComFit Cuff
- AM/PM Averaging & Advanced Averaging
- Memory storage: 200
- Comes as 2 user mode
- Compatible with Microsoft Health Vault (awesome!)
Omron HEM-790IT vs Omron BP791IT?
- Added AM/PM Averaging
- Added Calibration Check
- Cuff Wrap guide to ensure you’ve put it on correctly
- Made it compatible with Microsoft Health Vault
Omron BP791IT 10+ Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor User Reviews:
I’ve done my research and the Omron BP791IT 10+ Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor receives good quality review ratings from people who have bought the device.
More than 75 percent of online reviewers gave the product either four or five star ratings. It makes for one of the best and most sought after blood pressure monitor devices today. The majority of online reviewers were satisfied and happy enough with their purchase to leave their feedback stating how it’s ‘easy to use’, ‘awesome’, and how it’s an ‘excellent product.’
The following were some of the things mentioned by reviewers that they really liked about it:
- It has dual sensors which automatically double checks all readings
- It has an indicator which confirms that the cuff is wrapped correctly around the arm
- It allows two different users to track and monitor their readings individually in stored memory
- It automatically obtains 3 consecutive readings a minute apart as well and displays its average
- It has touch button so you can review your eight week history of your BP
The Omron BP791IT 10+ Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is really a good choice for monitoring your blood pressure at home. You’ll find that it’ll certainly enable you to take better control of your blood pressure with all the features that it provides compared to other monitors.
Back To Homepage & Reviews: Blood Pressure Monitor Reviews